Bakersfield Alcohol and Drug Rehab Is the Best Choice for Lasting Recovery
If you are skeptical of what others say to you about you behavior, just ask if you have heard any of these comments or recognize yourself:
- No matter how bad you want to, you can t stop drinking or even control the amount you drink
- When you finally stop drinking, you experience symptoms of withdrawal
- Feelings of guilt are common to you
- You often have to make excuses for what happens when you drink, which is all the time
- Drinking is normal for you at all hours of the day, all day long
- Most or all of your relationships suffer because of your drinking
- It takes more drinks to have any effect on you
- You are experiencing health problems but you ignore them and keep drinking.
If any of these items pertain to you, it is likely that your problem drinking is, in fact, an addiction to alcohol. That means it is time to call and schedule Bakersfield alcohol treatment. We have admissions counselors who work around the clock to get help for individuals like you. The process after admission starts with a time at an alcohol center such as Bakersfield alcohol detox with procedures that start you on the road back to a healthy life.
Statistics on Alcohol Addiction in Bakersfield
The rate of alcohol dependence amongst youth aged between 12 and 17 is 8.9%. For persons aged between 18 and 25, it is 21.7% and for people 26 years or older it is found to be 7.3%.
In Bakersfield, about 16% of all adults report to have a problem associated with alcohol. Bakersfield has reported to have the highest rate of alcohol abuse in the state of Bakersfield, where 20.5% of adults living in Bakersfield metro report to have alcohol addiction problems.
With alcohol abuse, the intense cravings found with alcoholism are not evident. A person can be considered to be suffering from alcohol abuse when he or she has experienced one or more of the following situations within a 12-month period:
- Drinking heavily before or during driving or operating heavy machinery
- Failure in fulfilling responsibilities due to alcohol consumption
- Continuing to drink regardless of the problems it causes with relationships
- Experiencing multiple alcohol-related legal problems, such as DUIs
The effects of alcohol abuse can be quite sobering. In fact, nearly 100,000 Americans die each year as a direct result of alcohol abuse. It also plays a huge role in social and domestic problems such as, crimes like child or spouse abuse and property damage as well as job absenteeism.
Help is standing by 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
What To Expect:
- Professional Treatment that Works
- Privacy and Confidentiality
- Comfortable and Clean Facilities
- 12-Step Small Group Therapy
- Safe Medically Supervised Detox and Rehab
- A Complete Dual Diagnosis Rehab Facility