Bakersfield Alcohol and Drug Rehab Is the Best Choice for Lasting Recovery
The average length of time you spend in an alcohol detox program is between three to seven days. Alcohol detox can be completed safely and effectively in any residential alcohol treatment program. If you are using drugs in conjunction with alcohol, it is imperative that this information is shared with the treating physician. These additional drugs can drastically alter the alcohol detox protocol designed for you, which is the tool used to manage your alcohol withdrawal symptoms.
Alcohol Detox - Just the Beginning of Alcohol Treatment
Alcohol detox is only the first step towards recovery from alcoholism. In an alcohol detox program, all that has been accomplished is the elimination of alcohol from the body, the management of alcohol withdrawal symptoms and the development of a foundation for your future recovery. The real work must follow and comes in resolving the core issues surrounding why you continue to drink, despite all of the negative consequences. Research shows, that people who only attend alcohol detox, instead of also following through with an alcohol rehab program, will most likely end up in relapse.
If you are skeptical of what others say to you about you behavior, just ask if you have heard any of these comments or recognize yourself:
- No matter how bad you want to, you can t stop drinking or even control the amount you drink
- When you finally stop drinking, you experience symptoms of withdrawal
- Feelings of guilt are common to you
- You often have to make excuses for what happens when you drink, which is all the time
- Drinking is normal for you at all hours of the day, all day long
- Most or all of your relationships suffer because of your drinking
- It takes more drinks to have any effect on you
- You are experiencing health problems but you ignore them and keep drinking.
If any of these items pertain to you, it is likely that your problem drinking is, in fact, an addiction to alcohol. That means it is time to call and schedule Bakersfield alcohol treatment. We have admissions counselors who work around the clock to get help for individuals like you. The process after admission starts with a time at an alcohol center such as Bakersfield alcohol detox with procedures that start you on the road back to a healthy life.
Help is standing by 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
What To Expect:
- Professional Treatment that Works
- Privacy and Confidentiality
- Comfortable and Clean Facilities
- 12-Step Small Group Therapy
- Safe Medically Supervised Detox and Rehab
- A Complete Dual Diagnosis Rehab Facility